- Completely Biodegradable and Vegetable-Based.
- Made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils
- Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 Uses
- No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels
- Simple, Ecological Formulations Based on Old-World Quality and Expertise
- #1-Selling Natural Brand of Soaps in North America
- All soaps are not only certified by Oregon Tilth to the same rigorous USDA National Organic Program standards that certify organic foods, but also are certified Fair Trade by the respected Swiss certifier IMO.
INCI: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
* CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, those Castile Liquid Soaps have been called the "Swiss-army knife" of cleaning - usable for just about any cleaning task. These simple, ecologically formulated soaps are gentle enough for washing body, face or hair, but also powerful enough for tasks like dishwashing, mopping, laundry and even pest control.
Belgium: Free from € 59 - transport costs = € 4.95. Delivery time: 2-3 business days
The Netherlands & Luxembourg: Free from € 69 - transport costs = € 5.95. Delivery time: 2-4 business days
France, Germany and UK: Free from € 150 - transport costs = € 8.95. Delivery time: 2-6 working days
The rest of the world: Free from € 300 - transport costs = € 30. Delivery time: 3-8 working days
All the prices are VAT inclusive (21%) and exclusive of handling and shipping costs. See Delivery Service and Return policy for more information.