This sensational multi-award winning oil is essentially a transparent moisturising dry oil with a sumptuous subtle tan.
The colour build-up is less dark than the Self-Tan and so makes it easy to define your tone. Perfect fade, no smell, moisturising. Gives a very natural finish and is ideal to use on the face as well.
It will instantly illuminate the skin with an irresistible glow that will leave people thinking you have just come back from 2 weeks in the sun. It is perfect for adding a seductive shade to your legs when you want to unveil your perfect pins and it has also won many awards as the ultimate facial tan.
TanOrganic's Self-tanning Oil is ideal for those who wish to achieve a natural looking alluring glow. It will light up your skin leaving you feeling confident and sexy and is the perfect choice for this who prefer a sun kissed look to a full on tan.
Beautiful subtle citrus fragrance. Natural looking professional finish. Do not dry out the skin.
- Propanediol: 100% natural sourced from corn
- Aqua: Water
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Certified organic aloe vera leaf juice
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): Derived from natural sugar
- Alcohol Denat: Natural grain alcohol (not consumable)
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil: Certified organic Borage seed oil extract
- Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil: Certified organic Argan seed oil extract
- Citrus Sinesis Peel Oil: Certified organic sweet orange peel oil
- Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate: Gluconodeltalactone Is derived from glucose and gluconic acid. Sodium benzoate is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and is widely used as a food preservative.
- Cellulose Gum: Natural cellulose gum derived from the walls of woody plants
- Decyl Glucoside: Is a combination of plant based fatty alcohols and glucose.
- Caramel: Certified organic caramel colouring from food grade carbohydrates
- D-Limonene: Derived from natural orange peel oil.
You apply TanOrganic self-tanning oil like any other body oil without the need for a glove. It is perfect for application after a shower or after the gym.
To get the best possible finish, preparation is important; exfoliate your entire body, paying close attention to trouble areas such as the knees, ankles and elbows where skin is drier.
Application couldnt be easier; you apply a little to the skin as you would any other body oil and massage it in.
TanOrganics self-tanning oil does not contain a colour guide so its important to cover all areas and make sure you dont leave any gaps for a streak free tan.
When you are finished, simply remove any excess by wiping the palms of your hands, fingernails and toenails with a baby wipe.
TanOrganics self-tanning oil takes about 6-8 hours to develop and if you prefer a darker shade, apply another coat to suit your needs. If you like an all year round glow, reapply every 3 4 days as desired.
Stunning result after the first use! A very natural sun-kissed look. But because of my greasy hands, the bottle slipped and broke on the ground ...
Another product from this website that I love! It is super easy to apply and although I get the smell on my body like after the solarium, it doesn't bother me! I use it 2-3 times a week to get some color and now wearing skirts and dresses is not a problem :)
The best self-tanner in my opinion! One application per week for a caramel tan. It has no odor and is very easy to apply (hyper-light texture and not greasy). I also love it :-)
... away with all those self-tanners! For me there is only one! ... the result looks very natural, the oil is odorless, moisturizes the skin and is economical! I love it!
Belgium: Free from € 49 - transport costs = € 4.95. Delivery time: 2-3 business days
The Netherlands & Luxembourg: Free from € 59 - transport costs = € 4.95. Delivery time: 2-3 business days
France, Germany and UK: Free from € 150 - transport costs = € 8.95. Delivery time: 2-6 working days
The rest of the world: Free from € 300 - transport costs = € 30. Delivery time: 3-8 working days
All the prices are VAT inclusive (21%) and exclusive of handling and shipping costs. See Delivery Service and Return policy for more information.