- Hair type : Dry, damaged, curly, dyed
- Black: colours hair a warm black shade giving long lasting colour and leaves your hair shiny, strong and healthy.
- Dark brown: provides an intense dark brown colour for a greater shine.
- Haze: colours hair a hazel brown without any redness.
- Light brown: provides an intense light brown colour for a greater shine.
! Fine hair absorbs more colour and therefore needs to be dyed with more intensity. The exposure time determines the intensity of the result.